Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I AM SO EXCITED!


despite the fact that i have an exam tomorrow and that i need to revise an essay and write another one, and that i have another exam next week and my back hurts and it's raining and chicago has been named the third most miserable city to live in (and i live in it) I AM SO EXCITED! do you know why?


in no particular order:


1. www.roiworld.com has LAUNCHED! AND OMG! it's so cool. if you're a dork like me that likes to dress up online dolls then this site is for you. and it is new and improved and way more fashion forward than before! my username on roiworld is missmarc. that's a username i use for most of the fashion related sites i'm a member of. so if you want to friend me there (i don't know if it's possible?) then do so! i will gladly accept!


2. the week is almost over! yippeeeeeeeeeee. i hate having to wake up early in the morning and then take two trains and all the while i'm either being stared at lecherously or being proposed to by hobos.


3. i updated fabfash! for those of you who don't know www.xanga.com/fabfash is the site where i put all the nice high fashion pictures i like from editorials and campaigns. any icons or graphics that i make are there too. if you're bored then check it out (the picture of chanel iman up there is on fabfash).


4. FASHION WEEK IS GOING TO START MAJORLY SOON! i'll be working my butt off making those collages, but i'll also be on a fashion high--seeing all those new collections. it'll be inspiration overload.


i'll be updating soon girls! as soon as fashion week starts you'll start seeing collages.


♥ me

10 comments:

  1. This is ALLLLLL great news - will definitely go check out your other site, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with all that work!

    xoxo,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see the fruits of your labour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Just wanted to say how amazing all your xanga pics are - I had so much fun perusing them yesterday!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your blog... can't wait for updates!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. being single is quite wonderful. we have the rights to flirt! =]

    happy valentine's day!

    xoxo,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like a lot of fun coming up for you and the blog, yay!! =]

    Thanks for the Roiworld invite, doll. :]

    Glad you liked the music, thanks for the sweet compliments and comments, my dear! Oh and I too used to collect horse figurines. I also love seahorses! :]

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fashion week is just soooo exciting! =] I've been on style.com obsessively!

    xoxo,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete


carine roitfeld
michelle obama
selita ebanks
kerry washington
annalynne mccord
thandie newton
evan rachel wood
emanuelle alt
dree hemingway

About Me

My photo
I am an immigrant. I was born in the caribbean and wish i was there rather than having to deal with the sporadic weather of chicago. I love fashion. My family is crazy, and blogging is a hobby that keeps me sane. I also strongly believe that it doesn't take money to look good, it just takes innate style.

Tags


thanks couturecarrie!<3