Wednesday, June 24, 2009

christopher kane for topshop/jimmy choo for h&m

i've been super busy, but here's some fashion news for y'all!
♥ me



christopher kane will be bringing a 39 piece collection to topshop for this october. most of the pieces are black and grommeted. prices run in the $80-$300 range. so if you've got bucks and you like the christopher kane look, be ready for october 09.



i absolutely love jimmy choo. the shoes, clutches and handbags produced from this brand are to die for. they are all so irresistably sexy and charming. it seems that every creation is so unique. the shoes above are designed specifically for h&m. i am salivating over the black ones. i've never seen shoes like that! i want them sooooooo bad.


the line hits stores on november 14th! be prepared for crazy long lines.

3 comments:

  1. Too many people are coming out with collabos. i don't think I could ever save enough money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CK at Topshop is brills! Loving the new banner too, darling!!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmy Choo is so much brilliant :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete


carine roitfeld
michelle obama
selita ebanks
kerry washington
annalynne mccord
thandie newton
evan rachel wood
emanuelle alt
dree hemingway

About Me

My photo
I am an immigrant. I was born in the caribbean and wish i was there rather than having to deal with the sporadic weather of chicago. I love fashion. My family is crazy, and blogging is a hobby that keeps me sane. I also strongly believe that it doesn't take money to look good, it just takes innate style.

Tags


thanks couturecarrie!<3