Thursday, April 9, 2009

i'm looking for some structure in my life.

ello dears!
a reader asked me if i knew about any good structured handbags. i'm a girl who loves big unstructured bags, but then again i love the look of doctor bags or framed bags. i love bags period, i'm pretty much your neighborhood bag lady. here are four selections that you can purchase, or just use as inspiration when looking for a structured handbag.
♥ me


structure


my favorite bag here has to be the chloe sally structured double flap handbag. unfortunately...it's also the most expensive. i absolutely LOVE it's simple envelope design and that ingenious double flap. it's absolutely delicious! and the double chain strap and leather detail on the strap also win me over. i would wear this bag everywhere. chloe is such a fashionable house, no?


for the working girl, i think the L.A.P.A sand croco stamped italian leather bag from forzieri is a great option. i love the neutral caramel color, the crocodile pattern and its lovely shape. you could definitely fit quite a bit in this bag. many women complain of not being able to fit a lot into structured bags and that is why they often opt for loose hobo bags, but this structured bag gives you plenty of space and style to boot.


the classic quilted shoulder bag is a great option for those who are desperately seeking a chanel 2.55 but know that they'll never get it (hahahaha, me) and i love the cute kitschyness of the croc heart clutch w/ chain for $19.80 from forever21.com.


i hope you enjoyed the post darlings!

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for the support! it means a lot! i haven't blogged since my xanga many years ago... and i'm so glad to meet such great people who have a love for fashion also!

    p.s. i just adore your bag picks above

    ReplyDelete


carine roitfeld
michelle obama
selita ebanks
kerry washington
annalynne mccord
thandie newton
evan rachel wood
emanuelle alt
dree hemingway

About Me

My photo
I am an immigrant. I was born in the caribbean and wish i was there rather than having to deal with the sporadic weather of chicago. I love fashion. My family is crazy, and blogging is a hobby that keeps me sane. I also strongly believe that it doesn't take money to look good, it just takes innate style.

Tags


thanks couturecarrie!<3