we're 5 days away from the new year and well into winter. let's consider 5 reasons why we should enjoy winter. i'm not forcing you to love it, but you can at least enjoy it. :)
1. you can drink hot chocolate all the time. if you are going to drink hot chocolate every day, try and be creative every time you make a cup. you can try some classic hot coco with no embellishments, you can try it with marshmallows, with marshmallows and whipped cream, with cinnamon, with whipped cream and hot fudge, or with caramel, or you could down the hot coco and have some chocolate covered strawberries on the side. so many delicious possibilities, no?
2. you can make snowmen! big, fat, and superbly cute snowmen. you can't do that in any other season! unless...every season is cold for you, and you always have snow around.
3. you can take cool snowy outdoor pictures of trees with branches weighed down with snow, streets and cars entirely coated with white, or a cute facebook-y/myspace-y picture of you laying in the snow or in the middle of a snowball fight. those pictures are always fun to look back at.
4. you get to layer lots of cool blouses and sweaters. when you have lots of clothes (like me), winter is a great oppurtunity to layer. i don't layer a lot, but when its done expertly and it can keep you warm and stylish.
5. you get to complain how cold it is! if you like to complain, winter gives you many reasons to complain. it's cold, it's snowy, it's slushy, you have to shovel. so even if you can't see any good out of crummy weather, winter does give you something to do, rant.
♥ you guys!